A1Routes allow you to set up a Maximum Outbound Rate. This feature helps you to prevent outgoing calls from exceeding a specified threshold.
To set up a Maximum Outbound Rate :
1. Log on to A1routes Control.
2. Click Home and then click Safety Limits.
3. In the Safety Limit section, locate the Maximum Outbound Rate option..
4. Set a threshold amount that aligns with your expected per-minute charges. If a destination surpasses this threshold in terms of charges per minute, the call won't be forwarded.
5. After configuring your threshold, click on the Change button to establish your maximum outbound rate.
6. Upon clicking the Change button, you'll receive a notification alert confirming the successful setting of the Maximum Outbound Rate.